We are looking for a Communications Manager who has a track record in managing client accounts or a Senior PR Executive who’s ready to step up into this role. The successful applicant will work as a part of core client teams and will work directly with our Agency Director.
Ideally, you’ve agency experience (or experience working in the private and/or public sector) of approximately 3 – 5 years and have skills in managing multiple accounts, in various sectors, working across a broad suite of PR campaigns. Management of corporate campaigns is a bonus so please do highlight this experience.
You’re self-motivated and bring a well-honed skillset. You are curious, interested in local and international issues, you love ideas and think on your feet. You have some experience of managing team members and are well versed in managing suppliers and working in collaboration with others to create impactful client campaigns.
You want to work in a growing agency that does things slightly differently. You’re happy to pitch in and get things done. You value exceptional work, but you also value YOU…remember, we work four days but get paid for five!
Additional skills are always welcome. So do let us know if you’ve experience in SEO / PPC / digital PR. We’re kind of a little left of centre, so if you don’t quite fit the bill, we’re always interested in hearing from people with the right attitude so drop us a line anyhow.
Sound too good to be true… it gets better! We work a four day week! We’re effective, productive and work smart in four days, but get paid for five. We’re flexible…so the odd day, this changes but in the most part, you have three days off to do as you please!
If the below sounds like you, we can’t wait to hear more:
- You have 3-5 years’ experience in delivering and managing PR & communications campaigns – both online and offline.
- You have a second level qualification and/or degree in PR, communications, social media or marketing related discipline
- You have experience managing and executing corporate communications clients
- You’ve got an awesome attitude and will muck in
- You’ve got it sussed. You’re efficient, organised and creative. You know how to manage your time to deliver the greatest impact.
- You know the media landscape well, very well, both online and offline. ROI Media knowledge is a bonus so please do highlight this.
- You’re an excellent copywriter. You can spot an angle, you write punchy news releases and tailor content for a variety of platforms
- You’re an excellent communicator
- You’re confident to take part in new business pitches and craft integrated communications plans for clients
- You see the potential. You’ve ambitions to grow, and you want to play a key role in helping RNN to grow
- You appreciate being valued and want to work in an agency environment that puts its people first – always
- Willingness to travel for work and work on weekends and outside normal office hours if required
- A full current driving licence and access to a car
- Managing client accounts - NI, Ireland and in Europe
- Creating and managing exceptional campaigns
- Responsibility for budget management and forecasting
- Responsibility for research, reporting and evaluation, including deliver on KPIs
- Copywriting and delivery
- Potentially managing team members
- Working in partnership with clients to deliver new thinking, ideas and campaigns
- Social media strategy including advertising and reporting
- Creation of campaign content and briefing and management of suppliers
- Collaborating with our associates for effective campaign delivery
- Excellent media relations
- Sponsorship management and identification
- Responding to new business tenders
- Horizon scanning and reactive as well as productive ideation
- Corporate experience
- Knowledge of ROI landscape
- Tendering experience
Here’s what’s on offer:
- A four-day week (but paid for five)
- Salary of £25k - £32k dependent on experience
- Hybrid working
- Rapid progression if you’re all in
- The chance to be part of a new and exciting development within RNN
- Tech allowance
- Cool colleagues
- Membership of the PRCA and/or CIPR
At RNN, we embrace all and champion diversity. We welcome applications from anyone who sounds like they fit the bill, regardless of age, sex, race, religious beliefs or disability.
Click here to apply
Deadline: Friday 11th February 2022